Friday, January 22, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words ?


I know two blogs in one day but when your on a roll go for it !!

I had the privilage and honor to be chosen by Jessica Weldon and Ryan Muller to be their wedding photographer . We had a wonderful time . Thier wedding was at the Villanova Chapel on December 12, 2009 . For December the weather was awesome sunny and nice .

I have posted some of their images on the website "Jessica & Ryan" if you would like to see more.

This post today is about one image . Today I think we lose sight of that one image. What I mean is we are bombared with images and sometimes I think folks never see the soul of an image.

When ever I photograph a wedding I'm always looking for that one photo that says it all. When you think about it that is really hard . If you only could chose one image from your wedding day what would it be? For me it was this one. Anyone can take a photograph but not all can create and anticpate moments. This moment is now forever .

There is a difference between pictures and the moments of your life . When chossing a photographer what are you looking for? Pictures or moments to cherish .

0 comments: