Friday, January 22, 2010

Autumn Romance



Hello everyone I'm back with a great story.

About two years ago or so? I received an email from a lady asking me if I would be interested helping her with a book project she was working on at the time. She said that there was something about my work that spoke to her. She felt the romance in my work, I was someone who saw love and was able to show it. Well I was very flattered . Needless to say flattery will get you everywhere with me .

Carol Denker is the author of the book Autumn Romance . Carol explained to me the concept and inspiration of her book. "I had a dream to write a book about couples who find love later in life ". " it is generally assumed that young love is beautiful ,but what about autumn love? the Media features couples with perfect bodies. What about those whose hearts have been perfected..with layers of wisdom and experience". Carol then told me about her own relationship with a wonderful man named Warren. "When I met Warren we fell in love I felt like I was sixteen all over again"!!!

So folks you can only imagine how I felt to be asked to help Carol with her amazing book concept, an overwhelming YES!!!

Fast forward to January 2010 the book is a reality !! Autumn Romance: Stories and portraits of love after 50.

There will be a reception for the release of the book at the Central Library of Philadelphia ,Wednesday February 10th at 6:00 pm.

Carol I'm so happy your dream has come true . Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of something so special.

0 comments: