Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gimme something real !!



Yesterday I posted about an image that I loved . It is a great photo regardless of any manipulation ,the emotion and feeling are there. Everyday one of my favorite blogs is A Photo Editor . Today's post was about in so many words " show me something real, something I can feel" . Rob Haggert is a photo editor looking at thousands of images all the time for his clients and magazines . I'm sure some of you have done the same looking for a photographer for your wedding.
His issue was "what do I tell a photographer about their work when I know they just went through the motions". Even though it's good or even fantastic it's the same as many others. Where's your soul??
Now that i'm blogging I want to use this forum to express my feelings and for you to know who I am as a photographer . The images I have posted here are I think some of the best and powerful images I've been witness to. Love is the answer !!!
I truly believe that of all the categories in photography ,weddings are a place that the soul must shine. I don't believe it is enough to just make pretty pictures ,anyone can do that. They must come from another place. Don't get me wrong I love to do cool fashion type stuff but "gimme something real" is my soul.

0 comments: