Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anna & Brandon



















I had the honor to be part of a special day for a friend of mine, the brides dad Randy Buckwalter. I have had the privilege to work for Randy doing photography at the company he works at Harleysville insurance for about 20 plus years.
I was very excited and honored that Randy and his family chose me to be their photographer. Randy and Tammie his wife love their daughter as does Brandons family love him .
Knowing Randy all this time I had a special insight to his feelings and I knew their was a strong bond there. So you can know how I felt when they chose me. I know Randy would only have the best for his daughter.
Thanks Randy !

1 comments:

Anna Baughman said...

We love you Kevin and feel so blessed that you were there on our special day!

Once again, the pictures are unbelievable!